My second blog post!

This week around Town and Campus:

Surrounded by green

    This photo was taken October 4th, 2023 at the lovely Shonnards Nusery in Corvallis, OR. I wasn't able to get the names of the ladies working the front desk but they were really nice and welcoming. The whole atmosphere of this place is great, it was hard for me to not pick up another plant. 


Thinking

    This photo was captured early morning on Friday at Linn Benton Community College. Highschool students were touring LB throughout the day. This student in particular was away from the crowd, his name is Eli Melsnap.





Looking Forward 

    I captured this image on October 6th, 2023 at Linn Benton Community College. This was another photo that I was able to get from the High Schoolers touring LB. In this photo a women is helping out a younger student. I wasn't able to get either one of there names at the time. This photo was taken early in the morning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the job (Week four)

My first blog post!

Week Three Photos